ServiceNow Architect - Automation and Orchestration Lead - Long Island, NY - $130k p/a - Wellness Co.
ServiceNow Architect - Automation and Orchestration Lead - Long Island, NY - $130k p/a - Wellness Company
* Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
* Extensive experience in the design, implantation and documentation of ServiceNow Workflows
* 3+ years ITOM experience
* 3+ years CMDB and Asset tables
* Extensive background in ServiceNow Integrations within a variety of modules
* Candidates must have excellent communication skills
* Ability to write clear and concise communications.
* Ability to maintain specialist knowledge that is accurate and current, to be in a position to meet demands both current and anticipated.
This role is onsite on Long Island with 2 days remote flex. Medical, Dental, Vision insurance. 401(k). Holidays and PTO. Additional wellness benefits.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only accepting candidates with work authorization for this position. (U.S. Citizen, Green Card, EAD)