The ServiceNow Solutions Architect will be responsible for overseeing the ITSM platform within various business units of the company. With this position, you will be working in an agile environment. You will be responsible for driving ticket requests, modifications, and deletions from this account. The Solutions Architect should have a strong background in ITIL best practices and have a firm understanding of ServiceNow and ITSM processes. This role is remote with the need of minimal travel as needed.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing solutions within ServiceNow while meeting and speaking with partners to influence them on the benefits of ServiceNow and how it is utilized.
* Play an integral role in the conversations regarding process improvements, being a key member working to improve efficiency.
* Work hand in hand with the technical team of developers as well as business analysists to ensure all requirements and specifications are being met.
* Translate business requirements with the development and BA teams.
* Support Change Management processes and ensure successful implementation of all changes.
* Conduct training sessions as needed
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong understanding and working knowledge of ITSM processes, and ITIL best practices
* ServiceNow Developement experience and/or training
* Strong focus in Solution Design as it relates to the ServiceNow platform
* Proficient intercommunication and presentation skills