The ServiceNow lead developer analyzes and develops quality solutions that meet a project's requirements and specifications while minimizing subsequent maintenance. The ServiceNow Development lead will work extremely closely with a Fortune 500, industry leading client that offers great pay and career progression. This is a Remote opportunity with minimal travel to our client sites located in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. This is a contract opportunity offering $130/hr.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICENOW LEAD DEVELOPER
* Design, document, develop and deliver the appropriate ServiceNow technical solutions based on information architecture, functional and non-functional requirements
* Define and review programming codes to ensure development standards are respected and are compatible with the software, analysis and design, following "best practices" for documentation
* Collaborate with business and functional analysts to develop functional specifications (user stories) in order to understand the business's solutions and complexities
* Perfect and ensure the proper execution of unit tests
* Participate in the implementation in various environments (development and test) up to production
* Adapt to changing technology, learning and applying new methods for achieving the organization's goals
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent
* Minimum of 10 years in software development experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
* Proven experience of implementing Business Services (ITSM, Procurement, Facilities Management, Asset Management, etc) using ServiceNow framework
* Proven, hands on use within the HR and GRC suite as these will be implemented in the future.
* Knowledge and practical experience of automated testing in ServiceNow
* Experience in the real estate and/or asset management industry is an asset
* Programming experience with .NET (C#), JQuery, SQL, XML and Web services.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
* Proven leadership and organizational skills, and strong sense of autonomy and initiative
* Strong analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills; capacity to clearly understand and synthesize complex situations
* Practical experience in task estimates
* Ability to maintain a trusted relationship with business partners
* Experience with project delivery in agile mode (Scrum).
* Strong analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills.
* Autonomous, shows initiative, organizational skills and leadership.
* Bilingual and excellent oral and written communication skills