ServiceNow Developer - ServiceNow - New York City - Remote Flexibility!
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic ServiceNow Developer for a full-time position based in Philadelphia. Does this sound like you?
The role will work closely with the business, and the individual will act as the design and implementation lead for our client. This is an excellent opportunity that will allow the individual to have remote flexibility and to work for a unique team of managers!
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include executing workshops, solutions and client platforms. They will be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle including coding, testing, and product support functions. Furthermore, you must be able to develop technology solutions, communicate with customers, and deliver information to your customers.
* 3+ years of experience on the ServiceNow platform
* 3-6 years of experience developing ITM, ITSM, ITOM processes and solutions
* Software development background, including design, configuration, customization and implementation based upon the ServiceNow platform
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent field of study
* ServiceNow System Administration certifications
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me directly at email@example.com or (267) 296 8730. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are open to new opportunities, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Seniority Level Employment Type
Mid-Senior Level Full-time
Industry Type Job Functions
Information Technology & Services Engineering, Information Technology