Responsibilities and Duties
* Perform all aspects of Platform Administration, Design, Development, and implantation of Software solutions
* Build Workflows and write automated scripts
* Technical leadership, Peer code review and ensure that team is following all the best practices
* Build and Deploy required enhancements to the Service Now Platform
* Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
* Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, Demand Management and other modules
* Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
* Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process
* Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
* Expertise in unit and integration test automation.
* Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices.
* Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
* Familiarity with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL.
* Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven, and ant.
* Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
* Preferred, Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
* Ability to travel 25% of the time
Required Experience and Qualifications
* 10+ Years in the ITSM industry. Ideal Candidate would have both consulting and industry experience in the ITSM area supporting Pre-Sales
* 5+ years' experience on the ServiceNow platform
* 5+ years' experience implementing the full suite of ITSM
* ITSM Fundamentals, ITSM Implementation Certifications
Job Type: Full-time
* ServiceNow Architect: 3 years (Required)
* ServiceNow: 5 years (Required)
* ITSM: 10 years (Required)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* ITSM Implementation (Required)