ServiceNow ITOM Solutions Architect
Your new role:
You will be the ServiceNow Architect for this firm. The ServiceNow Architect will deal with Oracle AWR, Event Management, Service Mapping, Orchestration
* ServiceNow Skillsets Required: Oracle AWR, Event Management, Service Mapping, Orchestration
* Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
* Experience working with Agile Project Team
* Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
* Configuration of ServiceNow Event Management capabilities, including integrations to monitoring platforms (Dynatrace, Splunk, AWS)
* Includes entirety of the AWR application stack (Hybris, Local partner systems, vendor solutions)
* Configuration of rules and alert functionality as needed by the various teams
* Knowledge transfer of event management configuration to the teams
Apart from working with an extremely growing company, you will work at a company that will foster extreme growth! ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. They have a great company reputation with great benefits and an employee friendly culture. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding across the enterprise and taken seriously within the business and will be expanded tremendously. Join a company that is actively growing and is very well respected as well as receiving competitive salary and benefits.
This is an extremely popular role and the company is moving quickly, so send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career