You will be working for a ServiceNow Premier partner that covers all the modules in ServiceNow such as ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, GRC, SecOps and more. This partner gives all their employees the tool required to succeed in this business, so you will be granted with top of the line ServiceNow training. This ServiceNow partner works in sectors from. You'll be working with some of the top programmers in the industry, and have access to leading edge solutions. This role will be 70% Business Development and 30% Operations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Identify and research new potential customers/prospects
* Prepare account plans with short and longer-term revenue goals to leverage the full potential of our range of solutions
* Achieve and/or exceed sales revenue targets based on new business, alongside the growth of existing accounts.
* Document all client communication in the CRM
* Managing the entire sales cycle, including finding and identifying opportunities through to contract execution and hand off to deliver
* Prospect, consult, and sell ServiceNow software solutions and related services to existing customers. Participate in prospective sales to support the business development team if required
* Work with customers to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how ServiceNow business solutions can best address their issues
* Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of business solutions
* Develop strategic territory plan to upsell existing customer base and hit the team's monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Act as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor or University Degree, preferably in IT, communications, commerce, or business.
* Minimum of two years selling and lead generation experience
* Experience selling to C-level executives and senior management
* Track record of closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
* Knowledge of Cloud concepts technology/positioning
* Robust communication and presentation skills. You know how to communicate what matters and ask the right questions to find the right solution for your customers