Role: Support Desk Engineer
Location: St Helens
Salary: £23,000 - 25,000k Per Annum
My client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic support desk engineer to work out of St Helens. Do you have a passion for perfection, strong customer service skills and is a efficient and adaptable team player.
Do you want to work for a company that is rapidly going and are offering world-class training and development. Then this is the role for you.
Role & Responsibility
* Taking escalation from support desk.
* Resolving customer issues.
* Gathering all relevant information from initial call/ contact to ensure most efficient troubleshooting.
* Questioning customers effectively about issues and working to find alternative, more efficient methods.
Skills & Experience
* Azure/Office 365 (Administration and set up)
* Windows Server Technologies - 2008 / 2012 /2016 essential. 2019 desirable
* Mail Technologies - Exchange 365, Exchange Server 2013 / 2016 (Administration and set up)
* Virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V) - Administration and Set Up
* Backup Technologies - Veeam, Datto Backup & Recovery
* Hardware Experience - HP, Dell, NAS, SAN
* Windows Desktop - 7, 10
* Networking Experience - WAN, LAN, iSCSI, NAT, VPN, RDP, PAT
* Building and configuring server hardware
* Understanding of ITIL Framework
If you are interested in this role apply below or alternatively contact me on 02038087317 or firstname.lastname@example.org