Salary: Up to 150k
ServiceNow Developer - Remote with Travel up to 20%
Your next job
You will be expected to participate in designing solutions for a wide range of teams using ServiceNow and adhere to best practices and standards on the ServiceNow platform. While it is a development role you will also analyze and translate business requirements into technical requirements for development and the creation of design documents and technical specifications.
Job qualifications include:
* Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical audiences
* Bachelor's degree required or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
* 6 or more years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding
* Service Portal Development Experience.
* Ability to identify and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
Your benefits will include:
Your new role will give you a large degree of freedom and the ability to run the ServiceNow platform while working closely with the development team. While the role offers a great deal of autonomy you still belong to a team and can take advantage of the collaborative nature of the ServiceNow platform. You will be compensated generously, but in accord with your experience. Your future employer has also agreed to sponsor certification pursuit and send you to knowledge.
Your next step
If you'd like to apply for this position give us a call at (267)-443-1921 and send an up to date version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel this position isn't for you but you'd like to hear about more opportunities simply give us a call for a confidential conversation about your career.
Nelson Frank is a third party recruitment firm and not affiliated with ServiceNow®, Inc.