Role: Service Asset & Configurations Management Analyst - SACM
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Looking the opportunity to join a growing business and be a part of one of the most vibrant teams within the business, with autonomy and exposure to industry leaders. If the opportunity for internal development is key for you then this is the role for you.
Role & Responsibility
* Managing the Asset & Configuration Management process
* Dealing with the processing and road mapping, to operationally maintain and mature Asset & Configuration Management within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), including integration with targeted ITIL process (e.g. Incident or Change Management)
* Offer governance and assurance so that the integrated supply chain is conforming to the internal standards and processes.
* Collaboratively assist the Live Services Tooling team to document key delivery requirements, user stories and a corresponding development pipeline.
* Build and maintain key partners relationships to help identify and communicate sustainable process improvements in order to provide additional value from Asset and Configuration Management.
* Able to work alone and in an AGILE fashion.
Skills & Qualification
* Experienced using the ServiceNow Platform, for example; Using Discovery, developing and maintaining Asset & Configuration Management systems, a knowledge of the operational use of Service Mapping.