One of ServiceNow's esteemed partners is looking for a Lead Developer for a project coming up. The company places a large focus on hiring developers who can bring more to the table than just ServiceNow knowledge. The ideal candidate will be ready to join forces with a network of some of the best developers, and an extensive client list.
The position will be 50% remote, with the other half of your time being spent in either Dallas or Durham (depending on your home location). Training will last 2-4 weeks and will be in person, moving forward, the position requires that you be on-site Monday-Thursday 2x/month.
In order to successfully fill this position, the ideal candidate will have an extensive coding background, partnered with a minimum of 5 years experience working as a developer.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will act as the leader of your team
* Serve as a liaison between the client and the your team in order to promote a cohesive final product
* Assist Junior Developers as necessary
* Keeping the project on track with the given time line
Skills & Qualifications
* Certified App Developer
* Certified System Administrator
* CIS-CSM Certification
* Competitive wages based on experience level
* International applicants may apply