Work alongside stakeholders and pre-sales team to drive new business and develop both existing and new client relationships. Estabilish new territories utilizing sales strategies in a growing market. Preform demos and value meetigns to clients and stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop a sales strategy in the assigned vertical / territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
* Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
* Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
* Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in IT, DevOps and ITSM
* Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
* Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
* Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years with a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
* New business sales focus
* Excel in a fast pasted environment
* Previous sales experience gained within a software environment, working with enterprise clients, managing multi-million dollar deals
* $150k base - $350jk OTE
* Full Health benefits