ServiceNow Solutions Architect| Remote| Contract
You will be working for a Digital Engineering Company that is a ServiceNow Gold Services, Gold Sales and Authorized Training Partner.
ServiceNow Solutions Architect
The ServiceNow Architect will be focused heavily on client facing responsibilities. The Solution Architect is primarily responsible for supporting the successful implementation of ServiceNow solutions to customers, configuration and customization of ServiceNow solutions, and following best practices to improve delivery of projects. The role will be primarily remote with some travel to Chicago, IL.
Additional duties of the role:
* Work with clients to present implementation vision
* Create technical best practices to improve delivery, efficiency and quality projects
* Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
* Configuration and customization of ServiceNow
* Development of required client specific reporting
* Development of requirement integration components
* Prepare all technology related client facing and internal deliverables
* Provide technical design and leadership and ensure the highest standard of technical quality
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
* At least 5 years' of experience in hands-on ServiceNow (either system administration, User Interface modification or architectural knowledge) meeting client requirements and performing system tuning
* At least 5 years' experience in developing on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog
* Experienced in leading other technical team members to a desired solution-requirements review, code reviews, support and coaching
* At least 5 years of experience in demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills; written and oral
* At least 5 years of experience in/with ITIL
* Experience with the configuration of applications, modules, user interface, tasks, emails and events
* Understanding of packaging and migration of configurations
* Ability to tailor existing ITIL workflows to customer requirements using workflow editor
* Design of custom reports knowledge, and basic data loading principles
* At least 3 years of experience as an Architect or Solutions lead on ServiceNow Implementations projects.