Nelson Frank in collaboration with our client who are a National Organisation and the leader in their industry are currently on the lookout for ServiceNow Consultants to join the team for a promising opportunity based in the iconic Sydney CBD.
As a Developer, you'll be part of the core team implementing a new ServiceNow instance from scratch. Working hands-on, on large implementation migration and transformation projects. Designing and building processes, workflows and catalog items for enterprise-level clients.
As part of the broader project team, responsibilities will include liaising directly with clients to identify and document their requirements and the configuration and development of software to meet those requirements whilst being an integral part of the organization.
What you will need to Succeed:
* Experienced in writing Client, Jelly and other scripting in ServiceNow
* Experienced in writing Business Rules and Script includes Jobs in ServiceNow
* Solid skills/experience working with Development APIs
* Expertise in ServiceNow automation integrations and setups through ServiceNow Orchestration and Web Service
* Experienced working with Forms, Workflows, Wizards and Record Producers in ServiceNow
* Demonstrable familiarity with Cloud hosted databases
* RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
* Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
What's on offer:
* Convenient Sydney CBD location
* Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets
* An excellent remuneration package commensurate on level of experience
* Chance to work on the latest ServiceNow projects in ITOM, ITBM, SecOps and GRC.
* Internal career advancement opportunities
* Tight-knit, highly technical and driven team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
This opening will not last long, so please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
To know more about this or any other ServiceNow opportunity, add me on LinkedIn:
ServiceNow Recruitment Consultant