ServiceNow Platform Architect - Columbus - $150/hr
Leading healthcare company is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect for a 6 month engagement onsite in San Francisco. Must have 3+ years working in ServiceNow Environment and 3+ years in a technical leadership role.
A world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Their ability to grow year after year is driven by their ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in their environment and share in the desire to improve mankind by enabling their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. If you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, this may be the role for you!
The ServiceNow Platform Architect is a technical leader who provides consultative technical direction to the Platform Support and Development Teams, assures enhancement and support decisions align to business strategy, and provides technical input to driving the platform roadmap. It is important for the ServiceNow Platform Architect to have extremely strong technical abilities, a sound understanding of platform capability, and experience in implementing development policies to govern the ServiceNow development team.
* Provides overall technical guidance for ServiceNow platform ensuring overall design complies with best practice, is upgradable and leverages out of box capabilities
* Provides thought leadership regarding optimal utilization of the ServiceNow platform and best practices for development
* Creates and maintains a detailed view of existing architecture
* Designs and implements processes in ServiceNow, including but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Portal, and ITOM
* Aligns ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap
* Provides architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements
* Identifies opportunities to combine similar solution needs or consolidate existing platforms into the ServiceNow ecosystem
* Provides leadership and participates in vetting new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Project Management or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience acceptable
* ITIL Foundations V3 certification desired
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
* Certified ServiceNow Developer Certification desired
* Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification desired
* 3+ years working in ServiceNow Environment
* 3+ years in a technical leadership role
* Experience with middleware and discovery technologies
* 3 years of experience working in a similarly complex technical organization
* Ability to translate details into specific tasks needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
* Ability to problem solve and work well in complex, ambiguous situations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
* Proven ability to navigate the technology environment and work effectively with multiple groups
If you are interested in this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (267) 296-8721!