The ServiceNow developer analyzes and develops quality solutions that meet a project's requirements and specifications while minimizing subsequent maintenance.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
* Design, document, develop and deliver the appropriate ServiceNow technical solutions based on information architecture, functional and non-functional requirements
* Define and review programming codes to ensure development standards are respected and are compatible with the software, analysis and design, following "best practices" for documentation
* Collaborate with business and functional analysts to develop functional specifications (user stories) in order to understand the business's solutions and complexities
* Perfect and ensure the proper execution of unit tests
* Participate in the implementation in various environments (development and test) up to production
* Adapt to changing technology, learning and applying new methods for achieving the organization's goals
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent
* Minimum of 10 years in software development experience SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
* Proven experience of implementing Business Services (ITSM, Procurement, Facilities Management, Asset Management, etc) using ServiceNow framework
* Strong knowledge in ServiceNow best practices and development methodology
* Knowledge and practical experience of automated testing in ServiceNow
* Programming experience with .NET (C#), JQuery, SQL, XML and Web services.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
* Proven leadership and organizational skills, and strong sense of autonomy and initiative
* Strong analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills; capacity to clearly understand and synthesize complex situations
* Experience with project delivery in agile mode (Scrum).
* Strong analysis, documentation and problem-solving skills.
* Bilingual and excellent oral and written communication skills