Your New Job:
The Senior ServiceNow Developer will focus on creating solutions that support the ITIL processes - Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Project, Knowledge, CMDB and Asset/Discovery. They will join and lead the team that is responsible for the maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform.
What You'll Do:
* Lead the development and support of ServiceNow; provide coaching, guidance, training, and support to IT and business stakeholders
* Lead the research, analysis, and development of new applications and new modules in our IT Service Management enterprise environment
* Design, develop, and maintain complex ServiceNow workflows Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration
* Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications; coordinates application and platform upgrades
* Identify, configure, troubleshoot, test, and resolve issues
* Create user-training material and conduct classroom-style and 1x1 training sessions for our stakeholders
* Interface with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions
* Develop applications from business requirements and/or technical design documents.
* Develop, manages and tests application code, user interface and third-party integration components using prescribed application development guidelines.
* Provide process and technical solution options, risks and impacts.
What You'll Need:
* ServiceNow Development / Architecture Experience
* SaaS Experience / Cloud Development Experience
* Strong analytical, estimating and problem solving skills
* Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
* Experience with developing Integration with external tools or experience with Integration Hub
* Experience with enabling Mobile App
* Strong experience with out of box functionalities and leading version upgrades efforts
* ServiceNow Admin/Developer Certifications
* $135k base Salary
* Full Health benefits
* 401k and Pension