Your New Job:
The ServiceNow Configuration Manager has primary responsibility of accuracy, data integrity and creditability of the CMDB within the ServiceNow platform. This position provides the day-to-day support and administration of the CMDB and the associated Configuration Items, Applications, and Services.
What You'll Do:
* Ensure the accuracy of Configuration Items and their associated attributes within the CMDB.
* Configure and verify Discovery scans to ensure Configuration Items are properly created, changed, and removed.
* Own the CMDB data model and ensure modifications meet business needs while adhering to governance best practices.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the business needs and processes in order to assist with recommendations for automation where appropriate
* Provide post implementation and upgrade support including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance, debugging support, and performing CMDB health checks.
* Leverage the CMDB to assist with audits and reporting as needed.
What You'll Need:
* CMDB management experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - ITSM/Discovery
* 20 Days PTO
* Ticket to Knowledge