Your New Job:
The ServiceNow Senior Architect is to provide leadership and hands-on support to the Managed Services ServiceNow Platform. This position will assist in developing the ServiceNow strategy by providing technical insight as it applies to the design and support of ServiceNow. This position will also be responsible for working with clients to integrate ServiceNow with clients' Service management tools.
What You'll Do:
* Work with product management and business units to map design into a product/services road map to help the business solve its objectives.
* Lead internal implementation engagements of Service Management utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
* Provide expert technical architectural support and guidance for solution opportunities that involve enterprise service management and integrations with certain select third party products.
* Perform day to day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow multi-domain platform
* Monitor systems integration and process automation
* Work closely with business users to build requested items using workflows to manage processes from the client to the fulfillment teams
* Coordinate and perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases
* Configure and enhance all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary
What You'll Need:
* Bachelor's degree in business or computer science
* At least four (4) years of experience in IT Service Delivery to include at least two (2) years of experience as a System Administrator of ServiceNow
* Managed Service Partner Experience
* Effective knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory, and relevant IT architecture experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Health benefits