The ideal ServiceNow Developer will complete SDLC process responsibilities for documentation, testing, migration, validation and support. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and be ready to learn and apply industry best practices for application and data integration.
* Develop core ServiceNow ITSM modules including Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, and Asset Management.
* Develop and maintain HL7 interface components between clinical and financial systems utilizing JavaCaps Enterprise Suite.
* Assist with software product evaluation and recommends new software products.
* Provide expertise in the systems life cycle, system specific programming language, and project tracking software.
* Install, test, maintain, document and provide technical support for systems software and to modify existing and create new systems software.
* Gather and document business process requirements for system integration, including data mapping, data flows, and required data transformations.
* Bachelor's degree in related field.
* ServiceNow Admin Certification or Developer Certification
* 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow