A senior leader who is responsible for the overall accountability of the ServiceNow platform.
Provides leadership and oversight to the Platform Administrators, ensures team alignment to business strategy and the ServiceNow roadmap, and is actively involved in the overarching governance of the platform.
* Oversee the Integration, Infrastructure & Security confirm to the technical design and integration requirements with various systems to support processes which require information exchange between ServiceNow and Customer's systems.
* Advise the project stakeholders throughout the Engagement in Story creation and refinement, ranking, adherence to the desired process outcomes, and future roadmap plans.
* Provide technical guidance during workshops and assists in the creation and refinement of stories. Configures the ServiceNow platform during sprints while sharing knowledge and best practices with Platform Administrators.
* Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
* Work in conjunction with Program Directors and Engagement Managers to assist with technical program level activities including the rollout of client centre of excellence (COE), delivery assurance and realization of customer journey. This may include time as a resident architect for strategic clients
* Provide thought leadership and ensure that customer engagements are aligned to ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
* Create and maintain Platform Implementation Roadmap. Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach of selected engagements
* Demonstrate product and technical leadership on ServiceNow engagements with customers and partners
* Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical issues, challenges
Required Technical and Professional Expertise