ServiceNow Platform Architect- Seeking a technical leader who provides consultative technical direction to the Platform Support and Development Teams. Candidate must enhance and support decisions that coincide with the business strategy, provide technical input on par with the platform roadmap, and analyze the impacts of new requirements. The platform architect is required to have exceptional technical abilities, an understanding of the platform's capability and implementing experience to direct the ServiceNow development team.
ServiceNow Platform Architect
Description - The ServiceNow Platform Architect reports to the ServiceNow Platform Lead and is in the division of Corporate Information Technology, Global Infrastructure Services.
Location - NYC
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Oversee technical guidance for ServiceNow
* Lead in the utilization of the ServiceNow platform
* Possess a detailed view and understanding of existing architecture
* Experience with Request Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Portal, Incident management, Problem management and ITOM
* Consolidate existing platforms into the ServiceNow ecosystem
* Recognize and implement new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
* Effective use of both financial and technology management
* Human resource management
* Implementation of core setup, reporting, data imports, custom scripting, LDAP integration, workflow administration and third party software integrations
* Ability to perform Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports, etc.
* Implements contractual service support requirements into ITSM tools
* Lead technical design meetings
* Coordinate with offshore technical lead
* Ensure effective communication and coordination in problem-solving
* Work with Project Management team to ensure technical planning details are complete, accurate and on time
* Provide mentoring and training to peers while staying current on Service now products/technologies
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Project Management, Business Management, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* ITIL Foundations V3 certification (desired)
* Certified ServiceNow Developer Certification (desired)
* Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certfication (desired)
* 3+ years working in ServiceNow Environment
* 3+ years in a technical leadership role
* 3 years of experience working with a similar complex technical organization
* Middleware and discovery technologies experience
* Ability to translate details into tasks and quickly solve problems
* Work well in complex, ambiguous situations
* Excellent verbal and communication skills in a professional setting
* Ability to navigate the technology environment and work effectively in multiple groups
The Client- Objective is to significantly enhance life sciences research, solve challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Involvement Integrity and Intensity are an integral part of the company.
Company Details- Global leader in serving science set out to enable its customers to make the world cleaner, healthier and ultimately safer.