IT Asset Lead - Hardware Asset Management - Horsham (West Sussex)
Salary: £50,000 - 60,000k Per Annum
Global Investment Banking firm are looking for an IT Asset Lead to join the company in an exciting period of growth where there has been major investment into their tech and staff environment.
The primary role of the IT Asset Lead will be driving change to the existing asset management capability for both software and hardware.
Role & Responsibilities
* Define and implement changes to ensure there is a highly effective asset management going forward
* Review and document the existing process and identified changes
* Implementation of policies and standards governing hardware asset management
* Govern processes involving risk and effectiveness
* Liaise with Change, Configuration Management and Governance teams to strive for continuous improvement
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in multi-disciplinary teams
* IT asset Management experience
* IAITAM certification
* ServiceNow experience desirable
* Experience automating reports
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who is in a period of heavy investment into their tech and workplace environment for the benefit of their staff.
If you're interested with this IT Asset Lead role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call email@example.com or on 02038266694.