Your New Job:
The Program Manager will be responsible for monitoring, executing, direction and support of the SericeNow application within the organization. You will lead IT Service Management initiatives including planning new development and deployments. You will also act as the leader for projects and core development team. The Program Manager will also need to have hands on development skills to assist and guide the current team.
What You'll Need:
* Bachelor's degree in IS or related field.
* 5+ years working within an IT Service Management organization
* 3+ years leading projects of medium to large scale complexity
* 1+ year experience collaborating with a ServiceNow development team to implement ITSM processes and tools
* ITIL certification within 6 months of entry into position.
* Experience with Healthcare Information Systems solutions, Inpatient and/or Ambulatory
* Problem and Incident Management experience
* Change and CAB experience
* Strong customer service orientation
* ServiceNow certifications