Salesforce Developer, based from London is required to design and deliver the Service and Sales Cloud solutions on behalf of a Salesforce Partner.
This Salesforce Developer will work in collaboration with other Salesforce resources to deliver excellent customer service. They should have excellent and up to date knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and Apex coding.
I'd like to hear from knowledgeable Salesforce Developers who are creative and analytical, is able to understand and articulate business challenges and ideas, explore them and implement the functionality safely into the Salesforce environment.
The Salesforce Developer knowledge, experience and qualifications you need;
* Experience of delivering working solutions using Salesforce Service Cloud
* Experience of delivering working solutions using Salesforce Sales Cloud
* A good understanding behind the principles and best practices of Salesforce data modelling, interface design, code development, and testing, and you can apply these principles in real-world dev environments.
* An ability to design and implement complex sharing models using declarative and programmatic methods
* Knowledge and experience of development tools, frameworks and programming languages, specifically required for Salesforce change delivery
* Relevant and up-to-date Salesforce certification (e.g. Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant)
This Salesforce Partner offers excellent pay (£80,000 - £100,000) and benefits including remote working.
If you're interested in this Salesforce Developer role focusing on our clients Service Cloud solution please get in touch. Reach out to Jack Ribbons on LinkedIn, email me email@example.com or call me on 0203 826 6672.