Your New Job:
ServiceNow Developers engage in all phases of the software development life-cycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.The ServiceNow Developers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
In addition, ServiceNow Developers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
This role is a solid, career-level role where functional and technical proficiency has been obtained, and incumbents display a depth of technical understanding within their respective areas of specialization allowing them to operate independently. Incumbents also display a proficiency that allows them to begin to mentor others (third party and internal resources) on procedural matters.
What You'll Do:
* Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
* Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
* Resolves complex technical design issues. Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
* Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
* Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
* Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
* Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences. Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
* Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third party team members. Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third party team members to execute. Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
* Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
What You'll Need
* Bachelors degree in IT or 4 years of related field
* 6+ Years of software development experience
* Certified System Administrator
* Certified Application Developer
* Full Health Benefits
* Competitive base salary and bonus structure