Job Title: ServiceNow Business Analyst / Administrator (ITSDC)
Your New Company: As the leading local news provider in the country, as well as a producer of sports content, they own and broadcast multiple networks.
Description: In this position you will focus on the delivery of service management using ITIL best practices. You will gather and document all service requirements. Additionally, you will maintain and report on the performance and accuracy of the service catalog. Lastly, as the ITSDC, you will assist in the coordination and management of policies and standards to govern service design.
Role & Responsibilities
* Coordinate service design activities across business functions and projects
* Perform tasks required to manage service catalog work
* Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the service catalog
* Document and communicate requirements for new, modified, and retiring services
* Coordinate maintenance of all service measurements metrics and dashboards
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Information technology or related field
* 2+ years of ServiceNow experience
* Service Management experience
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
* Project management and organisational skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Ability to gather and document requirements
* Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
* ServiceNow Certified Administrator
To discuss this in greater detail, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send over a copy of your CV!