I'm currently recruiting for a Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst to be based in Bromley on a permanent basis with 2 days remote working.
What I'm looking for:
You will be reporting to the "Service Asset Catalogue & Configuration Management Manager", as the "Service Asset & Configuration Management Analyst" you will help mature, develop and maintain Asset & Configuration Management capabilities. You will be responsible for maintaining the Asset and Configuration Management Systems, including the CI data model and relationships.
Who you'll be working with:
They're delivering a set of ambitious plans to transform there technology for the future, evolving the systems, platforms and infrastructure that our people use day-to-day. Think agile, think robust, and most of all, think simple. By providing an effortless experience, we aim to stand out from the competition and do amazing things for our customers.
This is an exciting time to join the Technology Services team and they're looking for curious minds, status-quo challengers and critical thinkers who will bring a fresh perspective to the team.
What you'll be doing:
- Management of the Asset & Configuration Management process, including its execution, ongoing maturity and governance.
- You will own the process and roadmap to operationally maintain and mature Asset & Configuration Management within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), including integration with targeted ITIL process (e.g. Incident or Change Management)
- Provide governance and assurance that the integrated supply chain is conforming to internal standards and processes from the companies perspective.
- Continuously working collaboratively with the Live Services Tooling team to document key delivery requirements, user stories and a corresponding development pipeline.
- Build and maintain key partner relationships to help identify and communicate sustainable process improvements in order to provide additional value from Asset and Configuration Management to the company.
- Be able to work autonomously and in an AGILE fashion.
- Develop rolling delivery plans in order to communicate progress, and gain trust.
- Work with 3rd Parties to understand the market context in order to develop the companies thinking.
- Must have demonstrable experience of using the ServiceNow Platform, for example; Using Discovery, developing and maintaining Asset & Configuration Management systems, a knowledge of the operational use of Service Mapping.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.