The Senior ServiceNow Developer is responsible for leading the technical team to develop, enhance, and administer our client's ServiceNow platform. This requires that you meet and speak with internal customers, and play a major role in designing the plans for the platform's future across several departments. This will require limited travel as needed between corporate offices.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead development team for all aspects of the ServiceNow platform and design the solutions for several departments using the platform.
* Adhere to best practices and standards on the ServiceNow platform
* Handle all enhancement requests and develop on all modules used on the platform
* Plan next stage processes for the platform
* Gather business requirements, analyze, and translate into technical development
* Monitor application performance and analyze code
* Adhere to advancements and changes on the ServiceNow platform and leverage them to provide business solutions
Skills & Qualifications
* ServiceNow Development experience
* Leadership and strong communication skills
* Ability to articulate technical concepts to technical and non technical users alike
* Customer service driven skills
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 3 times a year between corporate offices
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* Strong ITSM background a plus
* ITOM, Sec Ops, and CSM experience also a plus
* ServiceNow Application Developer Certification preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
* Excellent health, vision, dental package
* Holiday, and vacation package
* 401k, stock purchasing plans, tuition assistance, etc.