I'm recruiting for a hands on ServiceNow Developer to be based in London on a permanent basis.
You must have:
- Good hands on ServiceNow Development experience.
- Experience working with Service Portal.
- Integration work is required- REST, SOAP, JDBC.
- ITSM, ITBM and / or ITOM.
- Private Health-care.
- Gym on site.
- Flexible on working from home.
The ServiceNow Developer will:
- Help deliver the service management road-map, which is aiming to deliver multiple self-service (portal), automation and orchestration initiatives.
- Maintain the Firm's ServiceNow platform and modules/apps (across ITSM, ITBM and scoped apps) on a day to day basis, using expert knowledge of how the system works. Ensure that industry knowledge remains up to date.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all of the Firm's Service Management processes, and how those processes are integrated with the tool, to ensure that the impact of a change to one module is fully understood across all modules.
- Build ad hoc reports for management upon request Systems Administration
- Perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks in the ServiceNow tool including, but not limited to, standard configuration, user administration, security, work flow, data management and integration.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.