The client is hosting a highly complex, global, enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment. The SericeNow team is over 40 people globally and a new vacancy within the administration team has been created. As a senior ServiceNow admin you will be part of a team of 3. Your main location of operations will be Zurich but you can potentially also work from other global offices in the group.
Role & Responsibilities
* Resolve escalations received through ticketing system, emails, and/or phone calls in a timely manner.
* ServiceNow administration such as: gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies and regular maintenance
* Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
* Provide technical support for application users and other teams who are involved in ITIL Concepts
* Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
* Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods and tools
* Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
* Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
* Reduce or eliminate repetitive tasks through the development of monitoring, automation, and training of support staff.
* Participates in creating and developing standards, best practices, support guidelines and procedures
* Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow platform as an Administrator/Developer on an enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment.
* Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture, especially modules such as: Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Performance Analytics, Mobile App
* Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
* Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools (Perspectium, Plat4mation)
* Willing and able to perform monthly release updates on weekends
This is a freelance contract of 12 months+ and the only language restriction is English.
Note that only candidates with EU citizenship will be considered for this position.
Latest startdate is November 1st, 2019.