ServiceNow Solutions Architect - North Carolina
As a ServiceNow Solutions Architect you will significantly contribute to the development and execution of the ServiceNow project activities, collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry, and establish yourself as a technical expert with extensive industry knowledge. Primary responsibilities as a ServiceNow Solutions Architect will be delivering ServiceNow implementation engagements and also support pre and post sales interactions as an expert in the industry.
* Leads all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including:
* Solutions Architecture, with specific emphasis on leading efforts involving Process, Solution Design, and Integration.
* Lead customer discovery workshops.
* Provide Technical Leadership and assurance of best practices.
* Manage multiple projects concurrently.
* Design, Build, and Deploy required enhancements to the ServiceNow Platform.
* Implementation of ServiceNow for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, and other modules.
* Drives the continuous improvement of implementation methodologies and service offerings based on client experiences.
Skills / Experience Required
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (Required) and Implementation Specialist (Required)
* ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (Desired)
* 5+ yrs. experience in Design and Implementation of ITSM platforms and at least 3+ yrs. experience on ServiceNow Platform.
* Experience with leading the process definition, design & implementation of Configuration Management and its supporting processes on ServiceNow / other industry leading Configuration management tools, preferably in a consulting role.
* Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations.
You will have the opportunity to work for a relatively small company that has a strong focus on work-life balance, as well as employee engagement and satisfaction. This quickly growing company focuses on flexibility and has continuously kept their commitment to creating and maintaining local jobs.