The client is looking for a lead ServiceNow developer that has extensive experience in organizing team efforts to meet business goals. Hands-on experience or understanding of mobile apps, agile development, integration hub and spokes, and flow designer are the primary focus in addition to experience working with the core ITSM suite.
What You'll Do
* Lead development of ServiceNow using best practices and techniques.
* Create solutions to customer requests
* Implement flexible/sustainable features and analyze new and better uses of the ServiceNow platform
* Work closely with our onshore/offshore developers by conducting periodic peer reviews, validation of test cases and results, and providing opinion and feedback regarding development efforts.
* Build and present proof-of-concepts, document development design, creation of test cases ensuring acceptance of development.
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years of ServiceNow application development using Jakarta or later versions
* Certified Application Developer or Certified Administrator
* Experience mentoring junior developers
* Service Mapping, Discovery, Performance Analyics, and/or automatic test framework
* Experience with external integrated applications such as Splunk, SNOW, Ariba, etc.
* Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment.