ServiceNow Administrator / Developer in Wellington
Your New Company:
The company is a premier ServiceNow partner currently sourcing the right candidate for development in a fast-paced and supportive work environment. Servicing a strong portfolio of clients, this is an opportunity for someone with excellent stakeholder management skills to step up- whilst also further improving upon their existing skill set in ITSM, ITOM, HR Service Delivery, CSM, SecOps and GRC.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated and adaptable individual as a ServiceNow Administrator.
The role involves supporting clients with daily configuration and maintenance within the platform whilst also being able to provide technical solutions day to day. Located in central Wellington, this dynamic and varied role would also benefit from a candidate with an understanding of customer service.
Key Attributes/ Qualifications:
* Strong analytical skills and logical problem solving skills
* Understanding of designing workflows, working to time lines
* Candidate to be already be located in Wellington or able to relocate (Australian applicants are encouraged to apply)
Your Work Environment:
* Flexible working hours
* Constant training and development in ServiceNow
* Competitive salaries with career progression pathways
This opening will not last long, so please send your CV/resume to email@example.com as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
To know more about this or any other ServiceNow opportunity, add me on LinkedIn:
ServiceNow Recruitment Consultant