The company, a large health care insurance provider in the greater Dallas and Chicago area, is looking for a Sr. ServiceNow Manager to take on architecture responsibility. This person will take on strategic planning duties all the way to tactical activities. Must have technical understanding and have team-working skills. This person will be the process owner for ServiceNow and utilise best practices of the platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Full life cycle management of ServiceNow
* Specifying requirements for current and future products
* Leading ideation, technical development and launch of new IT products
* Establishing a shared vision with the stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product execution
* Managing platform existing module (ITSM, SecOps, Asset Management) and custom applications with user base of >40k
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years information technology experience OR 9 years information technology experience
* 3 years management experience
* Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C)
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS)
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools.
* Experience in applications integrations
* Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
* Experience in solutions architecture
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems
* Program and/or project management
* Ability to influence
* Problem solving / analytical thinking
* ITIL v3 or v4 foundational knowledge
* Competitive base salary and healthcare benefits