A global client of mine are looking for an experience Problem Manager who thrives on helping others and delivering the best possible Global Technology service. Based in Horsham, my client have recently opened their new state of the art offices in a great Horsham location. The main role will involve you to build, lead, support and coach your team as well as challenge your team members to fix internal customers' problems quickly.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be an advocate and involved in all aspects of the ITIL discipline
* Produce governance packs to report management information on progress and risk
* Capture, share and analyse Incident, Problem, Change and Request
* Demonstrate strong process adherence
* Respond to both IT service and user escalations in a timely manner
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Service Management, ideally within the financial services industry
Prior experience in Major Incident Management & Problem Management
* Ability to develop positive working relationships and strong rapport with technology teams
* Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
* ServiceNow experience desired
* A degree-level qualification in a computing or technical discipline
If you want to find out more information about this exciting Problem Manager role please reach out to me on email@example.com or on 02038266701.