I am currently recruiting for a ServiceNow Developer to be based in Reading offering 2 days remote working, £75K with 15% bonus and a lovely head office in Reading. The ServiceNow Developer will be part of a growing team responsible for delivering core applications require to monitor and maintain the companies IT estate.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years ServiceNow experience.
- You will have Research / Review ServiceNow knowledge, production documentation and release plans to ensure best use and development of available functionality.
- You will have system user guides / process summaries and provision of training / familiarisation.
- Workflow automation / orchestration expertise with cloud technologies.
You will also require strong experience in 1 or more of the following ServiceNow modules:
- Service Mapping.
- Event Management.
- Cloud Management.
- Performance Analytics.
- AppDynamics implementation experience will be a strong advantage.
- Car allowance.
- Private health-care.
- Industry leading pension scheme.
- 2 days remote work.
- 15% bonus on top of your basic salary.
- Annual pay review.
- Season ticket loans.
- Voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets.
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.