Your New Job:
You will lead development of the ServiceNow platform and implement new business solutions to fit company needs. You will lead the direction and provide guidance on how to use technology to achieve required business outcomes. Also, you will participate as a member of a fast-paced SCRUM team and collaborates cross-functionally to determine feasibility of design, ensure code quality and deliver releases.
What you will do:
* Program using expert understanding of established standards, methods, and best practices
* Analyize business models, logical specifications, and customer requirements to design solutions within ServiceNow
* Monitor platform health, ensure quality and maintain performance/functionality of deployed solutions
* Contribute, evolve and support Agile Scrum software development processes.
* Act as a subject matter expert in the discovery, investigation and resolution of production issues.
What you need:
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* 5 years related experience; two (2) years technical lead experience.
* Minimum 3-4 years direct experience as a ServiceNow developer configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of Self Service Portal, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, Client scripts, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items
* Posses an in-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules including: Incident, Problem & Change Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, Reporting, Contract, CSAT, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound / Outbound emails and Discovery
* Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST) experience
Other Sought Skills:
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification or Implementation Specialist Certification - preferred
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred