Your New Job:
You will be responsible for the development, implementation, administration, and support of ServiceNow solutions. Essentially acting as a Lead, you will work along side a small team to insure performance and service delivery to customers.
What you will be doing:
* Implement new platform functionality to insure operational enablement.
* Create solutions to increase efficiency through workflow development and customization which includes scripting with ServiceNow.
* Design and implement software integration with a focus on service provider scale IT operations management.
* Analyze and transform business and user requirements into actionable technical specifications.
* Consult cross-functional teams on existing and new solutions and risks around critical technical decisions.
* Work along-side project managers and analysts on application development
What you need:
* Experience and capability implementing, maintaining, and building upon ServiceNow platform technologies, workflows, and integrations in controlled environments.
* Certified Systems Administrator
* Systems integration experience (REST-based environment Discovery and Orchestration).
* Clear understanding of ServiceNow constructs and applications, including Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, ACLs, Script Includes, as well as data transform methods.
* Has demonstrated knowledge and applied understanding of ITIL concepts and IT Service Management processes in complex environments with significant customer impacts; ITIL Certification desired.
What You Get:
* Up to $120K base salary
* Health Benefits