Lead Developer - ServiceNow - New Haven, CT - $120k-$140k
Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Connecticut. They have more than $6 billion in assets and branch offices all over Connecticut. They are looking to start building and growing their team after a ServiceNow implementation last year. They need someone to do ServiceNow admin and a small amount of coding. This company strongly believes in work-life balance and offers great benefits.
* Design, build, and maintain platform
* Identify and find solutions to issues within the ServiceNow platform
* Manage large-scale projects that could possibly span across multiple teams
* Provide support for new and legacy applications
* Collaborate with stakeholders in order to deliver products
* Translate storyboards into functional applications
* Manage a team of engineers and developers in growth and performance.
* ServiceNow experience
* Ability to communicate complex technologies to non-technical users
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to design complex forms and workflows in ServiceNow
* Exposure to Discovery and workflows
* Experience implementing ITSM
* Understanding of CMDB
* $120k-140k with bonus
* Extremely well-known company
* Employee friendly culture
* Leadership role with control over the platform
If this position doesn't fit you then contact us for opportunities with other clients and roles.
For inquires, contact email@example.com or 267-546-5517.