My client is looking for a talented ServiceNow Developer that has experience in all phases of the software development. This includes gathering, analyzing, and responding to outages and creating application system modules. You will also participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
* Multiple years of experience with ServiceNow
* Experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding with different types of technology
* Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
* Firm understanding of ITSM, ITOM, Service Portal, ITOM, ITBM
* Understanding of SOAP & REST Integrations
* Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages
* Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
* Create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews
* Discuss ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
* Resolve complex technical design issues
This globally admired university is known for solution capabilities and holding accountability on enforcing quality on projects. They are keen to stress the training and support infrastructure that they have in place, meaning that this is the perfect opportunity for a ServiceNow developer. On top of a six-figure salary and signing bonus, there is a generous compensation package on offer as well as a competitive benefits package.
We expect a lot of interest in this role, and our client is keen to make the hire, so speed of application is encouraged. Send your CV today to email@example.com