My client are looking for a Service Support Analyst to support the Service Management team. The main aspect of the role is the day-to-day operations and monitoring of the team deliverables.
Role & Responsibilities
* Resolving incidents with minimal disruption to users and customers
* Assisting in organising effective service monitoring and ensure that performance targets are achieved whilst identifying risks/issues
* Assisting in the effective transition of new Services into the Operational environment
* Help resolve Major Incidents, Problem, Change and Risk Management process
Skills & Qualifications
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
* ServiceNow experience
* Experience of Service Management processes in a support role
* Experience in the IT sector
* Pension Scheme
* Flexible working
If you're interested with this Service Support Analyst role and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Ben Austin-Blows on 02038266701. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.