ServiceNow ITSM Technical Consultant
Your New Company
Our client is a unique, pure play digital consulting firm who delivers IT systems modernization and business transformation for their government and commercial clients. Our client enables their enterprise customers to realize their full potential within digital transformation through their strategic consulting, disruptive technology integration, and agile software development at scale.
Your new role
Our client is looking to fill an experienced, seasoned, ServiceNow ITSM Technical Consultant based in our clients VA office. Our client is seeking an individual who is skilled in business continuity, disaster recovery, and most importantly, an individual who has hands on experience using the ServiceNow HR module.
What you will need to succeed
* At least 3+ years of comprehensive experience with ServiceNow platform and 2+ years' experience with ITSM
* Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in clients environment
* Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher
* Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial
* Ability to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog
* Previous working experience with ServiceNow CMDB
* Knowledge of Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Include, Workflow Designer, Table/Form creation, email alerts configuration
* Ability to engage as an integral technical resource to develop client solutions
* Ability to participate in design workshop, development, testing and deployment activates with customers
* Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical details.
* US Citizenship or Permanent Resident only; must be eligible for Public Trust Clearance
* Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO, and other such technologies
* Working knowledge of how configuration management factors into the ITIL framework
* ServiceNow Systems Admin Certification
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
What you will get in return
All standard employee benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 3 weeks PTO, Holidays, Training Budget and Opportunity, 401k matching
Base $120k-$140k depending on experience
What you need to do now
This is sure to prove a very popular role, so send your CV to email@example.com or call (215) 240-4343 (EXT 1919) as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.