I am currently working with a ServiceNow (gold) partner who is looking for a new ServiceNow Business Analyst.
The basic responsibilities of the role include:
analyzing business requirements through workflow analyses, translating business requirements into functional designs, evaluating feasibility with my client's stakeholders, managing the development of the ServiceNow platform, serving as my client's subject matter expert on the SNOW system, and managing the upgrades to the ServiceNow system.
* 4 years' experience as a business analyst
* Experience on the ServiceNow platform as an administrator and developer
* 4 years' experience in the IT industry
* Customer service experience
* Great communication skills
* The ability to meet my clients deadlines
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
* ServiceNow Developer Certification
The potential for growth and autonomy within this company is quite unmatched in today's market, and as a result, this role will not remain on the market for long.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to work for a ServiceNow company on some of the best ServiceNow projects in France.
To setup interviews contact with Jonathan and sent your CV ---> firstname.lastname@example.org
**** WE ARE HIRING ***** Different Snow position are open ****