My client is looking for a talented Developer that has some prior experience with ServiceNow. Having great experience in all phases of the software development is crucial for this position. This includes gathering, analyzing, and responding to outages and creating application system modules. You will also participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
* Understand the basic needs of ServiceNow
* Multiple years of experience in developing applications
* Ability to develop and maintain written document regarding technical specifications, protocols, and coding comments in a JIRA and GitLab environment.
* Ability to calibrate and work well with others
* Four or more years in supervisory or management level position.
* Strong understanding of relevant health data analytics
* Experience in developing measurement, monitoring and training to ensure goals and standards are consistently met and upheld
* Experience in administering and providing strategic planning and oversight for quality assurance monitoring in an inpatient setting
* Proven ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives
This globally admired brand is known for solution capabilities and holding accountability on enforcing quality on projects. They are keen to stress the training and support infrastructure that they have in place, meaning that this is the perfect opportunity for a ServiceNow developer. On top of a six-figure salary and signing bonus, there is a generous compensation package on offer as well as a competitive benefits package.
We expect a lot of interest in this role, and our client is keen to make the hire, so speed of application is encouraged. Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org