Develop quality and effective solutions for reported or assigned projects and assignments. Conduct research into system features to solve the business problems and recommend changes in the processes and standards wherever is feasible. Follow MDT IT standards, procedures and methodologies for project management and system development. Work on admin level requests, configuration, development, support in a multiple tenant environment, leveraging ITIL processes, responsible for designing, developing, modifying, evaluating and supporting programs on ServiceNow platform.
Resolve client technical issues to return the client to productivity as quickly as possible; adhere to signed service level agreements with Business Units. Support issue resolution and proactive problem management. Develop programs required to enhance the supported applications for given requirements. Provide technical leadership when required.
Role & Responsibilities
* Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment
* Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/guidance
* Maintains various documentations
* Collaborates with architects, technical leads, project team members, business analysts and users as and when required
* Must further build upon domain knowledge & advanced technical skills to reach levels of expertise
* Assists the Supervisor in implementing Medtronic quality initiatives in the project
* Guides & mentors team members in understanding the technology, work & domain
* Contribute to knowledge sharing and management to drive operational excellence
* Diagnosing issues using broad IT knowledge
* Coordinate with various team such as development team, infrastructure support team to resolve application issues
* Follow standard operating procedures for repeatable support tasks - update these procedures to provide continuous process improvements.
* Use various diagnostic tools to troubleshoot applications and environment
* Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
Skills & Qualifications
* ServiceNow application Developer certification is highly desirable
* Experience in Scripting/implementing/ administering of ServiceNow
* Service Now-ITSM and experience with at least one or more Modules: ITSM, HR, Portal, Asset Management, CSM, Service Portal /CMS
* ITIL v3 Foundation certification-preferred
* Enterprise Application Integration: Active Directory
* Program Languages: Java Script, CSS, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Server Side scripting, Jelly Script, jQuery
* Multi-Application Integrations
* Experience with browsers, databases, Cloud hosted application
* Remote flexibility
* Prestigious role in a major company
* Full Benefits/ Competitive Pay