I am recruiting for a ServiceNow Architect on a 6 month contract based in Liverpool.
***Start date ASAP
***6 month contract
***£600+ a day
***Based in Liverpool
The skills required for the ServiceNow Architect:
* Working with the Product Owner you will drive innovative and evolutionary architectures while maintaining a balance with customer needs and future proofing of the long term solution. Identifying risk to the product is equally as important as driving opportunity.
* Being responsible for the product and driving quality through peer reviews, implementing best practices and sharing your knowledge across the team of the Product Engineers.
* Communicating with suppliers to understand their own road maps and how can make the most of emerging technologies and features from the platform as well as being viewed as an industry expert to our customers. As a team working together to meet the primary goal - Customer Satisfaction met through continuous service improvement in terms of improving performance, reducing costs and improving the customer experience.
The experience required for the ServiceNow Architect:
* Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions.
* Creates, documents ServiceNow configuration, design, development, and integration; communicates best practices/frameworks.
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
* Excellent understanding of the ServiceNow data model (including task hierarchy, CMDB hierarchy, user groups and roles, data relationships) Desirable
* Understanding of ISO 20000 & ITIL Framework
* Experience in providing
If you are interested in this role, click apply or feel free to give me a call on 02073370874. Nelson Frank is a ServiceNow specialist, supporting companies and professionals find ServiceNow personnel and opportunities. If this isn't the perfect role for you please contact me to discuss other ServiceNow opportunities. Click apply or find me on LinkedIn, Amy Hale.