My client is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator that can handle the responsibility of maintaining, implementing, and configuration of ServiceNow. You will work with key stakeholders and partners and train and work with the end users. Having some knowledge with scripting ability is also necessary to take care of any little things. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the ITSM platform within the company.
* Multiple years of experience with ServiceNow
* Experience with ITSM & ITOM
* Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Work with developers and communicate with them
* Work with ITSM and ITOM
* Develop simple integrations into CMDB
* Communicate between partners and the key stakeholders
* Access system functions and data areas
This globally admired brand is known for solution capabilities and holding accountability on enforcing quality on projects. They are keen to stress the training and support infrastructure that they have in place, meaning that this is the perfect opportunity for a ServiceNow developer. On top of a six-figure salary and bonus, there is a generous compensation package on offer as well as a competitive benefits package.
We expect a lot of interest in this role, and our client is keen to make the hire, so speed of application is encouraged. Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org