As an Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
A senior leader who is responsible for the overall accountability of the ServiceNow platform. Provides leadership and oversight to the Platform Administrators, ensures team alignment to business strategy and the ServiceNow roadmap, and is actively involved in the overarching governance of the platform.
* Oversee the Integration, Infrastructure & Security confirm to the technical design and integration requirements with various systems to support processes which require information exchange between ServiceNow and Customers systems.
* Advise the project stakeholders throughout the Engagement in Story creation and refinement, ranking, adherence to the desired process outcomes, and future roadmap plans.
* Provide technical guidance during workshops and assists in the creation and refinement of stories. Configures the ServiceNow platform during sprints while sharing knowledge and best practices with Platform Administrators.
* Design and communicate a Technical Architecture Blueprint based on Capability and Process Implementation Roadmaps aligning to desired Business outcomes
* Work in conjunction with Program Directors and Engagement Managers to assist with technical program level activities including the rollout of client centre of excellence (COE), delivery assurance and realization of customer journey. This may include time as a resident architect for strategic clients
* Provide thought leadership and ensure that customer engagements are aligned to ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
* Create and maintain Platform Implementation Roadmap. Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation approach of selected engagements
* Demonstrate product and technical leadership on ServiceNow engagements with customers and partners
* Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical issues, challenges
Skills & Qualifications
* 6-10 years of experience in a Professional Services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects and extended program teams
* 6-10 years of proven experience in designing and implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
* 5-8 years of business analysis, requirements gathering and solution design abilities
* 3-5 years of experience with the ITSM processes or in the following functional areas: CSM, HR, SecOps, ITOM, ITBM
* 3-5 years of fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
* Solid exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels (both technical and non-technical
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* 5-8 years of ServiceNow Implementations & Certifications across processes
* 3-5 years of expertise in ServiceNow Implementation Methodology
* Architect Certification in any latest technology
Apply or contact me for more details
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 267-443-6588