Senior ServiceNow Developer/Lead
Your New Company
Our client is a unique, pure play digital consulting firm who delivers IT systems modernization and business transformation for their government and commercial clients. Our client enables their enterprise customers to realize their full potential within digital transformation through their strategic consulting, disruptive technology integration, and agile software development at scale.
Your new role
Our client is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer/Lead with a strong background in ServiceNow Custom application development. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 4 developers to design, implement, and deploy public facing custom applications that allows the organization to certify equipment marketed in the United States. This is a client facing role which requires the candidate to have regular interactions with various client stakeholders.
What you will need to succeed
* 5+ years' experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
* Experience should include scripting, integrations, platform configurations, design, Service Portal customization, and deployment
* Experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
* Experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog
* Experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team members
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist and Systems Administration Certified
* Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
* Exceptional communication skills
* US Citizenship or Permanent Resident only; must be eligible for Public Trust Clearance
* Experience building API's through Mulesoft
* Integration experience (SOAP, REST, AND JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
* Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items.
* Orchestration and Discovery experience is a plus
* ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred
What you will get in return
* Some remote flexibility
* All standard employee benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 3 weeks PTO, Holidays, Training Budget and Opportunity, 401k matching
* Base $140k-$160k depending on experience
* What you need to do now
* This is sure to prove a very popular role, so send your CV to email@example.com or call (215) 240-4343 (EXT 1919) as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about the role.
* If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.